Years ago a mentor told me to not buy English single triggers, Italian double triggers or any but the very best Spanish guns. Such advise has saved me from many an impulse buy which I might have regretted. If only he had been so helpful with advise on stocks or the ladies. But even the best experts are limited in their areas of knowledge.

What I have learned about triggers is to leave them alone at all cost, when possible. If it works it works and you can not improve on that. If it does not work send it out because they can be a cast iron (censored) to get working and impossible when you have not got a clue. Ask for advise on who to send it to because they are like cars. Yes everyone can work on them but not everyone can fix them correctly and fixed correctly is the only way. And like most repairs in life the fewer people who fix something the more likely it will remain fixed. Or if someones been there before, you start by undoing their work first and then fixing the real problem, because if they "fixed" it and it still does not work they did not "fix" it or you would not be there in the first place.