What a denouement, what a climb-down by the little fella. He says its a lie that he denounces as anti-gun all those who voted for Obama. He now confesses #418453, as he did earlier for lying about Jims delusionary notions, that not all those who voted for Obama are anti-gun. And then his #418308 that supporting a politician like Obama absolutely means you support his agenda. He admitted he held his nose voting Republican because the party wasnt all to his liking. When others do the same, he says they absolutely support everything in the partys platform!

Consider contradictions of the two posts in the last couple days: that I was wrong that gun rights were far down in public concerns, on one hand, and now claiming that a lot of the 47 per-centers. . .could care less about gun rights and the 2nd Amendment. Majority dissenters voted for Obama twice. He denounces Jager as a moron and idiot for voting along with the rest of the country. His comedic projection of swords and snakes as tough masculinity comes off as homophobic and distinctly phallic!

His response to my request for him to provide evidence that Im anti-gun is several lies that (1) I didnt do anything to get anti-gun politicians to respect the Second, (2) I "celebrated" Second infringements and (3) I "supported" anti-gun politicians. I did say LaPierres intemperate and emotional outbursts would cost NRA favourable public opinion ---which it did---and that courts arbitrate inalienable and inviolate claims for the Second continually as part of an enduring national debate. Whats anti-gun in acknowledging his admitted infringements of the Second?

Evidence, please.