A couple of months ago I asked for info regarding loading ITX shot for my Elsies. I patterned lots of different loads. One of my guns is full and full. That is the one I used for most patterning. Although I also patterned my Light Field imp/mod. The load I came up with was based on AA hull, Win 209 primer, Green Dot powder and Claybuster 1 1/4 oz wad. About 1oz of #4 ITX fits. I did field research during the first week of duck season. I have got to say the performance has been outstanding. If I do my job the guns and loads do theirs better than I had imagined.

Alliant powder company could not provide a load for ITX using Green Dot(the powder I have always had good luck with)so I carefully worked the load up. I am not at max pressure and although I have not yet run these over a chronograph I think they are between 1250 and 1300 fps. Alliant did say that components, particularly primers, with Green Dot were not very interchangeable. So I stuck to the books and stayed away from anything that looked iffy.

The ITX loading manual recommends several different powders which I be inclined to try but I don't think I am going to mess
with success.