Originally Posted By: GregSY
Hmmm...I guess Monday morning quarterbacks always have been low on my list of humans.

Like those who 'know musclecars' and proclaim them to be lousy cars, someone looking back on guns designed 125 years ago and proclaiming them to be junky doesn't strike me as someone too smart. Especially when neither the musclecar expert or the gun know-er never produced a gun or car of his own. Everyone's a critic.....

The 'modern gun', much like the modern car, stands on the shoulders of what was produced 40 or 75 or 100 years ago. Sitting in my Lexus LS460L, it would be easy for me tell you just why the 1957 Imperial LeBaron was an absolute piece of junk. But I don't do that because it would make me a fool as well.

And let's not mention that your average piece of crap LC Smith or Parker has 1000 times more soul than any gun built in 1980 will ever have.

Well, I gotta go. I'm throwing out all my Jimi Hendrix records 'cuz God knows Lenny Kravitz is far more modern and better.

Character and soul... Ducati and Triumph owners have been trotting out that tired excuse for years. Machines, like humans, have no soul. Anthropomorphizing of machinery is
a weak substitute for comprehension.

If you're going to call someone out on what they "haven't done", you might be willing to share some examples of your work.

You are in no position to know what I have, or have not produced.