"Character and soul... Ducati and Triumph owners have been trotting out that tired excuse for years. Machines, like humans, have no soul. Anthropomorphizing of machinery is
a weak substitute for comprehension.

If you're going to call someone out on what they "haven't done", you might be willing to share some examples of your work.

You are in no position to know what I have, or have not produced."

One main difference is I'm not spouting off over how poorly designed certain products are. When you do so, you are putting yourself in the firing line.

Your production output? What I do know is I can't find on any car lot a Dewey for sale. I can't find a single Dewey side by side for sale. It's ridiculously easy to produce one-off items of high quality; let's see you put that same item into mass production and have it turn out anywhere near as well. You fight it out with the government, suppliers, production planners, accountants, marketers, distributors, and end users and see how much of your original design is left.

But I'll repeat the part of my post you ignored...hindsight is 20/20. It's a gratuitous exercise to look back on what someone did 100 years ago and hand out judgment.

There is one fact that can't be argued - 100 years from now there won't be a single person arguing over whether or not the Dewey side-by-side shotgun was really that good or not.