Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
Originally Posted By: buzz
Haha there Dick. We are all entitled to our opinion just like you. By the way, the C7 Corvette is made by General Motors, so it is not a replica. The CSMC Model 21 is made by Connecticut Shotgun and not Winchester, and is therefore a replica. And, by the tone of your condescending statement and defense of CSMC, I'm sure you paid BIG money for one their high dollar and overpriced replicas.

Parker Bros. shotguns not made in Connecticut are not Parkers?
Foxes not made in Philadelphia are not Foxes?
CSMC doesn't build "Winchesters", they do however build Model 21's

Sorry Buzz but you sound like "sour grapes" to me.
I don't recall anyone asking YOU to buy THEM a gun.
Perhaps if you trade in your baseball cards, cash in your S&H Green stamps,
have a bake sale and conduct a car wash you too could have some of that "BIG money".
Until such a time, maybe you could lighten up a bit on those who choose to spend THEIR hard earned money as THEY see fit.

Thank you very much!
I've been a member of this forum for a long time, spent a lot of time and money learning Winchester & CSMC Model 21's as well as Superposed and a few other brands.
I put my money where my mouth is. I can't just afford to throw my money it away.
In my intial response all I Posted was to consider a CSMC Model 21.
What ticked me off was the standard crap about CSMC and their Model 21's which has no bearing on the original query.
That's why my Post was so vitriolic.
If we can just stop these standard 'knee jerk' Posts whenever CSMC is invoked, I will enjoy this forum again.
I understand the thinking of some about 'replicas. but don't agree and don'tt wish to have to read this stuff every time CSMC in mentioned.-Richard