Originally Posted By: King Brown
Santa leave a piece of coal in your stocking, Bill? Maryland is a liberal-friendly state.

As long as we all know where you're coming from in these matters King! We already know where you stand on Gun Control and how much you support anti-gun politicians... or at least we all should:

Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

Do you remember this little exchange from Misfires King?

Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
JRB, it is unusual for a Canadian to correct wacky American notions of the Second Amendment, particularly on a board with 28 pages under "Preserve the 2nd amendment thread---informational."

Then why are you HERE telling us our Second Amendment is wrong? It's not your country, it's not your Constitution, it's not your Bill of Rights, it's not your Second Amendment. It's OURS and get this straight King, there is NOTHING wacky about our notions of the MOST PRECIOUS GIFT our Forefathers gave us. Damn, I'm going to cut another check to the NRA. God Bless them.

Do you recall how you said the following even after mentioning Obama's previous Executive Orders imposing new gun control without Congressional approval?

The Second is what originalists and others want it to be, the former seeing any variances as infringements. So it goes and ever will be. It is not inviolable and inalienable as some members want all of us to believe.

Americans love their guns. I said during the weeping and wailing of an anticipated Obama onslaught that any changes on his watch would be cosmetic. Gun rights are a minefield where any politician moves at her peril. The president's last 21 Executive Orders on gun control hardly got a mention here---if one, at all.

May I butt in to help the question along, Craig? I believe Obama will be in the top third historically for what he did under the circumstances. I would vote for him again because the current alternative scares me. I couldn't vote Clinton. I believe Obama is anti-gun and can't go farther than he has because, as I have said here repeatedly for years, Americans are in love with their guns.

It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

Obama is meeting with his Attorney General right now aiming to impose even more Executive Orders, some of which will likely affect the transfer of Double Guns. But as craigd notes, I'm sure the Thread Police are busy whining to Dave to make sure few people see this. Call-write-email your Congressman and Senators to let them know this is unacceptable and an impeacheable end-run around the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.