So is my steak knife set a weapon of mass destruction or a assault weapon? Being a set of ten or twelve if has to be the same consideration as a high capacity magazine for a semi auto of assault rifle. And I did not even know it was that dangerous to anything but a good steak.

And I hate to consider the GI machete that I bought as kid 50 years ago. Another hated, senseless weapon of killing of plants of all types. The very vain of every atheist, non God believing for public educated victims, vegan on Earth. The weeds alone it has killed must number into the thousands, tens of thousands perhaps. All that sap on my hands. If only they had saved me from all that work my father had me do with it on the farm.

I could be a Xbox gamer today, sitting in some older persons basement, aimless wasting my life away. All the time feeling smug about how much smarter and vital I was than some poor schmuck who worked for a living and made my own money instead of waiting for some government handout. God, that is so sad I want to slice my wrist with a spork.