HOWEVER
W.W. Greener produced new shotguns with vintage damascus barrels in 2007-2008.
From the Greener website in 2007:
"Barrels - are made of the highest quality steel and bored to maintain the famous choke boring improvements, made by W W Greener in the 1870s, to optimise shooting performance, and to ensure patterns of shot guaranteed to meet customers' exact requirements whether for game, wildfowl or clay pigeon shooting. A few pairs of guns are being made with interchangeable steel and Damascus barrels."

Courtesy of Vic Venters (Dec. 2008), who wrote an article in the Sept/Oct '07 issue of Shooting Sportsman regarding the Greener guns:
"They are indeed newly made damascus barrels, built on vintage tubes that David Dryhurst -- Greener's master gunmaker -- has been collecting since the '60s and '70s. Some are old Greener stock, some are English and no doubt some are Belgian. A few of these sets came from Dyson...They are not lined. The guns are being made in 28-ga up through 12, and maybe in 10-ga. At least 25 of these damascus-barreled guns are made or are under way, and I believe more have been ordered since I last asked. At the time of my writing, none had failed English proof. The guns are proofed under standard CIP pressures per the particular gauge.
Most are on sidelocks; some are on reintroduced "G-Guns" -- Facile Princeps actions with Boss ejectorwork. Greeners are a small best maker -- but demand has been so great that I am told they have again closed their order books. They were the last British maker to manufacture their own damascus tubes, and are the first to again offer them in commercial quantities."

Also see the October 2013 "The Field"

Griffin & Howe offered a new Purdey hammergun with vintage 3 Iron Oxford tubes, in 2013.
"The Damascus barrels are proofed for 2 3/4" modern smokeless loads."

Bill Blacker & Sons is currently manufacturing replacement barrels using vintage damascus tubes
http://www.billblacker.co.uk/