Originally Posted By: Brittany Man
Originally Posted By: Dick_dup1
Originally Posted By: Brittany Man
Originally Posted By: eightbore
Tony's website is not easy to navigate. Call him if you have a bunch of money to spend.

Been there, spent some money, had much better experiences elsewhere! Just my $.02

Been there, spent a LOT of money, no better experience anywhere!--Richard

Dick,

I'm happy that you have "no better experience anywhere" than with CSMC. They can & do produce some very nice guns but my experiences were not up to what I have come to expect when I order a bespoke gun.

I'll not be so crass as to indicate if I spent a little or a lot with them, but the experiences did & will prevent me from ordering another gun from them & I know some other people who have similar feelings.

I still do buy an occasional accessory item from them & will continue to do so.

Crass?
You Posted you spent "some money" to give credence to your Post, I Posted I spent a Lot of money to validate my Post.
I get sick and tired of each time someone Posts a query about CSMC, you and others come out of the woodwork to Post your negative opinions.
The OP asked nothing about opinions of CSMC but was a question. Your response was 'Trolling'!
Make a deal, I won't respond if you keep your negative Posts' to yourself unless someone ask about an opinion of CSMC!-Dick