As mentioned previously the Lyman Alaskan scopes were 7/8" tube scopes & were only offered in 2 1/2 power. The later ones (& the one I have) have screw on turret caps & are marked "All-Weather". They were offered both with & W/O internal adjustments & the internal adjustments were not permanently centered.

Leupold offered a 7/8" tube scope similar in appearance to the Lyman Alaskan but with permanently centered internal adjustments in 2 1/2, 4 & 6 power called the Leupold Alaskan for about 2 years around 1999 & then discontinued them.

Lyman followed up the Alaskan with the Challenger in the early 1950's. The Challenger was a 4 power 26 MM tube scope with steel main tube & alloy ocular & objective bells & internal adjustments that were not permanently centered. The 4 power Challenger I have is also marked "ALL-WEATHER" in the same script as the Alaskan. The Challenger looks like an Alaskan on "steroids".

I never had a Wolverine but if I remember correctly they were higher powered versions of the Challenger in (I think) 6x & 8x

The All-American was introduced around 1958 and was based on a 1" alloy tube. The earliest ones did not have a permanently centered reticle but that was added early on as the Lyman "Perma Center" reticle. None of the All-American's I have owned carried the "ALL-WEATHER logo. I've used All-Americans from 3x to 10x over the years & I always thought they were excellent scopes optically & with better adjustments than most others. I still have and use a couple of 4x & a couple of 10x models.