Originally Posted By: ed good
weird, malcontents seem to delight in trashing this thread...

Weird anti-gun Trolls seem to delight in trashing the 2nd Amendment, the NRA, and the Gun Rights of law abiding U.S. citizens.

next question:

does the second amendment prohibit state and local governments from regulating the keeping of arms by the people?

i believe it does not...what say you?

some view the current version of a well regulated militia as your local unarmed volunteer fire department...augmented by your local armed town police force.

what used to be militia is now your state's national guard, which is under the command of your state's governor... and your state guard is subject to call up and command of the president of the united states...

guess no body here has the balls to answer my question:

disarm...seems to work for the rest of the civilized world...

why not us?

This little exchange is for King's little bro, Larry Brown. It took place right here in the main Double Gun forum. No shortage of "Do as I say... not as I do" in this place:

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
ah yes...the old " he aint here no mo, he dead", dodge...

Pretty sure, in this case, the individual in question really was dead. We all die, Ed . . . although there's a special corner of hell reserved for shady gun dealers.

I do hope there's a special place in hell for hypocrites too.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.