Originally Posted By: justin
As for the unjustified amount of crap posted on this thread,I wish you guys would would grow the [censored] up and learn when to keep your mouths shut.

In my opinion justin, the real crap here is Ed's anti-gun rhetoric. But since he posted all of this on this website, I can't imagine that he'd be upset to have me replay it for everyone. Hell, he even said ex-NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg would make a great President. As per your request, I kept my mouth shut as I typed this post. Maybe you and Larry agree with Ed and that's why you're so upset??? Larry's older brother King would certainly disapprove of you using vulgarities here by inserting the F word in your comment... unless you are an anti-gun Liberal. Then it's OK.

Originally Posted By: ed good
and for those who argue there should be no restriction or prohibition of any class of arms, anywhere...well that is a rather selfish, self focused and unrealistic view, in my opinion....

....is a weak attempt at demagoguery.

craig: its about too many guns that can put out too many bullets in too short a time...we are over gunned and are now paying the price.
Post # 400310

first we need to agree on the goal of restricting certain classes of firearms.

mine is to reduce the misuse of firearms.

seems like the most prevalent misuses of firearms involves semi automatic hand guns? do you agree?

are we havin fun yet?

Yes Ed, I'm having fun. Thanks for asking! I hear Win. Mod 21's hold up very well under stress. How about you?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.