Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

Ed has always been nothing more than a huckster, and the things he has posted do nothing to advance any of our interests in a vibrant and healthy second amendment, or the shooting sports. Nothing. Keith calls him out on it.

Ted, the point is that THIS TOPIC has nothing to do with the Second Amendment and what anyone sees as anyone else's support, or lack thereof, for the 2A. SxS for sporting clays is certainly a topic that can generate a decent discussion, as it has here. If someone wants to start a topic on the 2A and make reference to views expressed by others here, all fine and dandy. But, if nothing else, it's RUDE to veer off a very legitimate discussion and launch an attack on someone else about a totally different subject.

I'd also hasten to point out that threads about the 2A and who supports it or who does not always leave me a bit cold, mainly because the 500 pound gorilla in the room never gets mentioned. It's like NRA membership gives you an automatic pass on being a supporter of the 2A. Well, here's another way to look at it: If you never served in the military, then you never put any real TEETH behind your support of the 2A. You never said "Hey, Uncle Sam, here I am! I'm ready to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And I'm signing a blank check to you. As long as I wear the uniform, you can send me wherever you want, whenever you want." That, IMO, is the TRUE commitment to the Second Amendment. And the rest of the Constitution.

Now returning to the subject at hand, which is sxs sporting clays guns . . . I hope.