http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=545420186

My first point is that a discussion with Ed on this board isn't about anything other than Ed trying to get a mark, I mean, a customer, to pony up for his "wares".

The auction, above, is a great example of Ed trying to get top buck for a beat up BSS with a glued up stock head. Of course, Ed has the opinion that the stock is stronger than new, and because of his glue job, he should get MORE than a gun not so affected, or some such nonsense, but, there were no marks, oops, I mean customers, that day. I'll bet he still has it.

He could list it, here, for a realistic price, and slide our man Dave a ten spot. Or just chat it up on the forum, and re-list it.

Hmm. Wonder what he is going to do?

Larry do you know what it means when the kids refer to someone as a "tool"? It is along the lines of a drug counselor referring to someone as an "enabler". But, without the warm fuzzy, caring stuff attached.

We need to quit being tools, Larry.

If you think Ed1 cares in the least about your opinion of a SXS, without your cash going to him, in exchange for one, I think you are wrong.

Best,
Ted