Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Well, here's another way to look at it: If you never served in the military, then you never put any real TEETH behind your support of the 2A. You never said "Hey, Uncle Sam, here I am! I'm ready to defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. And I'm signing a blank check to you. As long as I wear the uniform, you can send me wherever you want, whenever you want." That, IMO, is the TRUE commitment to the Second Amendment. And the rest of the Constitution.

OK, I said VALID and you said TRUE. Big whoop! I forgot you need to stoop to any level to belittle someone and avoid admitting when you are wrong.

I also never said that my life was at risk for posting my support of the 2nd on a BBS. But the 2nd Amendment itself is under constant assault. Oh, you're also wrong about the part where you said " Once you enlist and a war comes along, you can't just decide you don't like the job and leave." It used to be that way, but Obama showed us differently when he traded 5 terrorists for Bo Bergdahl and praised him for his service after he deserted.

I didn't question your support of the "ENTIRE Constitution" Larry. Once again you demonstrate your frequent reading comprehension problems and put words in my mouth. Why don't you just admit you don't like me and admit that you never would have said a thing if Stan's early statement about Ed's frog-eye torch colors was the only off topic statement. I can admit that I don't like you or respect you. I respect your service to this country, but I don't respect you personally. What was it... only about a month or so ago that I confronted you for also taking a thread off-topic? Short memory too, eh? You're a real piece of work.

So what kind of shotguns do hypocrites and people with reading comprehension problems prefer for sporting clays?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.