Larry, where in hell did you ever get the silly notion that I was discussing or debating anyone's way of standing up for the 2nd Amendment or any other Constitutional Right? You are the one who made the pompous statement about military service being the one "TRUE commitment to the Second Amendment. And the rest of the Constitution." I have on many occasions acknowledged the sacrifices made by the men and women who serve in the military. I never once said that serving in the military was somehow a lesser commitment than merely being an NRA member or any other patriotic citizen. That is you attempting to confer your erroneous opinion onto me. But that is nothing new coming from you. When you are wrong or when you simply cannot comprehend the written word... which happens quite often... you resort to denigration rather than just manning up and admitting to being wrong. So once again Larry, tell us who questioned your "support for the ENTIRE Constitution"??? Your words... your emphasis. Not very civil of you to be making wild-assed accusations again.

By the way Larry, those irrational comments had little or nothing to do with shotguns for sporting clays. Just sayin'

You say you don't care about Ed's motives here. Unfortunately for you and some others who feel compelled to read things they don't like, I do. And so does Ted and several others who are wise to Ed's Trolling, self-promotion, and frequent undermining of our Civil Right to Keep and Bear Arms. My opinion of Ed is based entirely upon his words and deeds here, same as my opinion of you. And here's a news flash Larry... I don't care if Ed is a veteran or even a four star general who won the Congressional Medal of Honor. His dozens of anti-gun statements have no place here and his dishonest denial of his own words and those of his other anti-gun Troll pals does not fit any rational persons notions of civil discourse. And I reiterate, if I hadn't weighed in here, I seriously doubt if you would have had this hissy-fit.

By the way, I am totally familiar with what Obama said and did pertaining to Bergdahl, and with the potential Court Martial. And I also know how Obama has influenced Military policy by purging dozens of officers who oppose his policies and emasculation of the military. IF Bergdahl is convicted of desertion, It would not be surprised to see him freed with a presidential pardon. Did those extremely close encounters with Russian fighter jets repeatedly passing within spitting distance of our battleships warm your heart? I'll bet your older brother King is calling Obama "cerebral and eloquent" for allowing Putin to once again poke a finger in his eye. I'm glad to see you did not capitalize the word "president". I don't either when I refer to Obama. Wayne LaPierre is my President.

For your reading pleasure, here's a link to the locked thread that started out here in the main Double Gun forum and resulted in one of Ed's suspensions. At least one guy said he'd never return here after receiving several e-mail threats from Ed. You've hitched your wagon to a real winner Larry.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=348207&page=1

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.