And you can also find out a great deal about the late Ernest Miller Hemingway- both his life, works and his personal firearms- We have several members, yours truly included, who are somewhat fluent in many languages, among them being German-and we have a great German/Austrian gun sector with many well-informed contributors- Handguns- No-- and rifles, as long as we are talking the great custom riflesmiths- past and present-

Dave Weber, our gracious host, allows all who post here a great deal of lee-way- Like myself, he not only subscribes to the full meaning of the First (and of course-the Second) Amendments, but he also feels, as do I (in spades) that When Eric Blair (aka- George Orwell) wrote his classic "Animal Farm" the line- "All animals are equal, but some are MORE EQUAL than others" is a faux pas here-you perhaps subscribe to that concept- you'd be better served patrolling the halls of the PGCA and the LCSCA- you'd fit right in there I am sure.

As far as dick measuring- no "Peter-Meter" needed here- the closest we come to that is discussing on of Jon Hosford's fine barrel gauges-

And if you enjoy trivia pursuit, as do I, well there's a lot of that from time to time- perhaps too much, but I tend to hang out with those with keen powers of observation- Also, not a bad trait to have when looking over a pricey side-by at a gun show- Caveat Emptor--RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..