My Larry, you are really serious about showing everyone that you have reading comprehension problems. Why don't you re-read what I really said about the 2nd Amendment and Ed's frequent trashing of it. I did say that maybe you and justin agree with Ed. But that has nothing to do with what I said about your... wait for it... here are my exact words again Larry... "silly notion that I was discussing or debating anyone's way of standing up for the 2nd Amendment or any other Constitutional Right?"

Maybe you ought to use your G.I. Bill Benefits and take some remedial reading classes. Since you can't comprehend things, I'll spell it out for you again. I was responding to your goofy diatribe about military service being the one "TRUE commitment to the Second Amendment. And the rest of the Constitution." I agree that military service is honorable. And I DISAGREE with your assertion that military service alone is some superior proof of support for the Constitution. Or maybe you think that the Ft. Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Hassan is a stronger supporter of the Constitution than any non-military U.S. citizen? How about this member of the Military Larry?... this is your Commander-in-Chief:

I want to attribute that to my friend Doug (PA24), who also thought you were a Class A jerk Larry, and who quit posting on this BBS because he got fed up with guys like you, King, and Ed.

Of all the veterans and current members of the military who frequent this site, you are the only one who is arrogant enough to act as if your service gives you more rights to speak about the 2nd Amendment than anyone else. You did in fact say, "As long as I wear the uniform, you can send me wherever you want, whenever you want." That, IMO, is the TRUE commitment to the Second Amendment. And the rest of the Constitution." Even one of the military members here thought that was over the top:

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
"If you never served in the military...rest of the Constitution."

C'mon, Larry. You don't really believe that, do you?

"...I hope."

What's that old saying...poop in one hand...? By your own definition your post was rude. Not that I care or think it was.

What quote are you concerned that I mis-attributed to you other than where I said the word VALID and you said TRUE? I already addressed that grave error, and since then, I have either used the QUOTE function or directly copied and pasted any words I attributed to you. You're not suggesting that I dishonestly altered something you said, are you? You may want to use the advanced search function before you put your foot in your mouth again. I've also learned that you have to nit-pick every word and syllable to avoid admitting when you are wrong. You still haven't told us who questioned your "support for the ENTIRE Constitution"? Nobody even mentioned military service here until you brought it up with your crazy statement about the "500 pound gorilla in the room (that) never gets mentioned." If you're not an NRA member, you can just come out and say so.

I'm glad to hear you "only care where he (Ed)stands on the 2nd Amendment if and when there's a discussion of the 2nd Amendment." I already told you I care about it every time he makes one of his Trolling posts. I intentionally stayed out of Ed's thread "AFTER MARKET TUBING OF SXS GUNS" just to see if you would have a problem with Doc Drew taking an off-topic jab at Ed and his alleged partner in gun desecration, Old Ed Lander. I totally admit being rude to Ed. Few people have shit on this forum more than him. Did you happen to see where he once again made his claim about me being an anti-gun mole? Do you think lying about people is rude Larry? Nevermind, you still haven't apologized for lying about me several weeks ago. I'm hardly afraid of Dave slapping my hands, but I am very surprised that you haven't gone crying to him once again to lock this thread.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.