You're still very confused Larry. I didn't open up any 2nd Amendment debate about Ed. There is nothing to debate as far as I'm concerned. His anti-gun rhetoric speaks for itself, and only an IDIOT would think there's something to debate there. Ed frequently tried to initiate debates concerning his ideas about giving up portions of our gun rights in Misfires, and I shot him down every time and told him there was nothing to discuss. But it's looking more and more as if you agree with Ed. Here's a couple examples of times he wished to discuss giving up some of our Constitutional Rights:

Originally Posted By: ed good
if society, via our law makers, deem it necessary to restrict or prohibit our possession of certain classes of arms, then every good citizen should obey the law for the good of the majority.

and if some here wish to discuss further restriction and prohibition of certain classes of arms here, then why not?

Originally Posted By: ed good
http://news.yahoo.com/celebrities-demand-removal-confederate-symbol-mississippi-flag-225831525.html

if mississippians can have a dialog regarding restriction of the display of "the flag", then why cant we have a dialog here regarding the restriction of semi auto handguns?

I also never initiated any off-topic discussion that seems to suggest that veterans have some kind of super-citizenship and a superior commitment to the 2nd Amendment or the rest of the Constitution. You did that Larry, and you can't seem to let it go... even though it's waaaaay off-topic. I think craigd further shot down that idiotic notion with his example of Swift Boat John Kerry. I'm sure Kerry is hardly the only anti-2nd Amendment veteran out there. But you probably believed those photo-op pics of him with a shotgun and camo hunting coat when he was running for President.

The advice you and Justin gave me has pretty much fallen on deaf ears. As I recall, he also wrongly accused me of "railing against someone's business practices." And you have put words in my mouth and wrongly accused me of initiating a 2A debate. I seriously don't give a crap what you think, and am only responding to point out how delusional you are. There was also that little statement where you appeared to be suggesting that I had mis-atttributed some quote to you as well. You appear to wish to move away from that one, and you also neglected to answer my very legitimate question about Ed telling lies about me. But since you have done the same thing, I guess we can conclude that you feel that sort of behavior is proper and civil.

Too bad someone doesn't start a thread about whining arrogant bloviating pompous asses with reading comprehension problems Larry. You'd be dead-nuts on-topic every time.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.