Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
Ahem,
So you guys like the 30" BSS for Clays ,or what??
franc

Good point Franc. But it is Larry who continues to keep straying off topic with his silly idea that certain citizens have a stronger commitment to the 2nd Amendment or the rest of the Constitution. Now the short list of Super-Citizens has expanded from veterans to Supreme Court Justices who never served in the Military.

Of course, Larry is wrong again, but he will move Heaven and Earth to ever avoid admitting being wrong. There are both veterans and non-veterans who strongly support the Constitution. And there are both veterans and non-veterans... and even Supreme Court Justices... who work to undermine the Constitution. That's why we're all so concerned about who gets picked to replace Antonin Scalia. But Larry is now making excuses for the veteran John Kerry. Of course he has the Right to attempt to gut the 2nd Amendment. And we have the right to be very critical of that. Veterans fought and died to preserve those rights, and real veterans who understand what their service was for do not think they have some superior level of rights that other U.S. citizens do not have. Now don't get me wrong. There are certain citizens who get extra Rights. Some minorities get Affirmative Action preferences. Atheists get to stifle the religious expression of others. A lot of Democrats get to vote more than once, such as Hamilton County Ohio Board of Elections worker Melowese Richardson who admitted voting for Obama 6 times. Hell, even dead Democrats often get to keep voting while veterans who go on to become felons lose the right to vote. There are also veterans who go waiting and wanting for medical care at VA Hospitals while illegal aliens get immediate attention at any E.R.

If gjw seriously thought I was trashing veterans, I respectfully say he has as much a reading comprehension problem as Larry. I already said I respect the service of our vets, and I said I respect Larry's service. I certainly respect gjw's service and I respect the extra level of 2A commitment he and his wife have made as Life NRA members. But I do not respect the egotistical bloviator Larry. I'm surprised he hasn't told us he dated Jackie Kennedy and makes award winning wine like his older brother. And I do not respect anti-gun Trolls like Ed who come here and pretend to be gun guys. Like I said, I don't care if Ed was a Medal of Honor winning 4 Star General. In my opinion, he has repeatedly proven his commitment to weakening the 2nd Amendment which would only serve to hasten the day that we can't even own and shoot sporting clays shotguns. Larry wants to give Ed (and John Kerry) a podium.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.