Great job Diggory. Thank you for taking the time to defend our sport and for sharing this with us.

I got a particular kick out of the lewd, vicious, and threatening comments you got after your interview with Piers Morgan. I've gotten similar letters, hand delivered to my mailbox after answering anti-gunners and anti-hunters in letters to the editor. It all kind of knocks the wind out of the sails of those here who naively think and say that confronting the anti-gunners and anti-hunters in our midst will somehow turn off those who already hate us.

Originally Posted By: ed good
an if hit is hippo criti cal to not want to deal wid da blood an da guts an da fedders an da fur, an buy my meat in a nice clean styrofoam tray, wrapped in saran at da stow, den ah con fess, ah is ah hippo crit!

it still saddens me that there are those that seem to take pleasure in killing these gentle bird in the name of sport...hopefully, one of these days, you guys just may grow up and begin to appreciate this wonderful, gentle bird, as I do; and take up clay bird shooting

peta...lets see now, are you talkin:

people eating tasty animals, which sounds like a good idea to me;

or are you talkin:

people for the ethical treatment of animals, which also sounds like a good idea to me?

Quote:
charlie: may i suggest that you hunt less and shoot more. clay birds do not bleed.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.