I am seriously looking at a Ferlach 12 Bochflintte- a Flaig's import- Forever Yours SN 4386-- 2.75" (70mm) chambers 26" even (not metric length barrels, ventilated rib, gold inset at near breech area Forever Yours in script- Kersten top fastening system,selective ejectors, Merkel style 3 pc. small wood forearm-0- pg with cap, goegeous Circassian? walnut 22 lpi checking- Pachmyer ventilated pad that looks like it grew out of the wood- small checkpiece, NO sling swivels- SST with side shift selector as in a Browning Superposed- 95" condition- only German wording on this shotgun is after Bohler- Stahl for Steel- Flaigs 1971 catalog shows this Forever Yours retailing at $975.--with the SST--$900 with DT-- I don't have fotos, sorry, but from this brief description, what price range would I be facing, from a private party seller-- When I removed the forearm and released the barrels, and saw the engine turned forearm iron and the ejector push rods, I felt like the first time I saw a Steinway Grand piano with the top lid open and propped up- Wow--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..