With the Pound being down it might be a time to call them directly and order one if that is what you want. Others point out, correctly, that they are not made in house but I doubt the maker will sell them for much less than Purdey. Might cause a little hard feelings between the case maker and Purdey.

If you could buy it direct for a fraction their sales would drop and you are a one time customer not a repeat buyer like Purdey. Or maybe I am wrong the case without makers label might be a lot less. Either way I would rather call them directly and ask rather than waste time with emails which it wounds like the case maker barely tolerates. If you are lucky Purdey may have a period case which they can have reconditioned for your gun. The best of both worlds to me.

A friend who use to build custom rifles explained why he took his phone out of his shop. He had a two year backlog of orders, almost all paid in advance and the phone only wasted his time. He is gone now but I do wish I had ordered one of his rifles.