24 hours has passed, and all we get is more hogwash.

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
Where I was raised it was felt to be rude to inflict even my most heart-felt opinion on another competent adult without their permission. And even worse form to harangue those who already happen to agree, but don't share the same zeal.

Really??? So just what do you call this post, and your previous post?

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
And I think very little of what we discuss here has any eternal significance, and God is still on His throne in heaven, but this is not the venue to discuss that either.

Since you bring the Lord into this, here's a theological question:

Does God grant us free will... or does He force us to click our mouse on threads we don't like and force us to read threads we don't like?

Considering the usual selective indignation exhibited here, along with the usual attempts at censorship of gun rights threads, I see no compelling reason to "STOP... please" I might feel differently if those who are complaining actually complained about every non-double gun topic. But they don't.

And I see any off-topic thread as an open invitation to post things that may be unflattering to those who support and defend anti-gunners. Thanks for another opening. Here's a must watch video of the anti-gunner Obama telling you how he and Hillary think. It's only 19 seconds long but speaks volumes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRtbIQ1kTw&feature=youtu.be

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.