Here Spanish and Italian double 12's in non-ejector form cost so little. I have picked up excellent examples in near mint condition for around 30 to 40 and passed them on making about 10 to 20 profit mainly from people who just want to shift them. Still they are hard to sell. English non-ejectors in plain form can be had for between 100 and 150 with ejectors, depending on make, condition and quality from 400 to 1,500. I think there was a slowdown in the market due to the uncertainty of the lead shot issue with people being reluctant to buy a gun they they maybe couldn't afford to feed. I am hoping things will pick up now. Exceptional examples and ones from top end makers will always find a buyer. Currently I have three boxlock ejectors that I am looking to sell in the U.K.; a near mint 90% example of a Webley & Scott double 12 with 28" barrels and 2 3/4" chambers, a Cogswell & Harrison double 12 with 28" barrels, very light gun with recent nitro re-proof and 2 1/2" chambers with an oak and leather case and a double 12 Sigot of Ferlach 28" barrels but with sleeved barrels. I'm not a dealer so just advertising locally with a view to shifting them on. I just hope the price goes up a little now. Most dealers I speak to seem to have quite a few side by sides for sale. I doubt if there will ever be a better time for U.S. investors to find a decent basic English gun. Lagopus.....