I called Mark about one with ejectors somewhere around 12-14 years ago, with the intention of ordering one with longer barrels. He told me they were not making a .410, at that time, with ejectors. I knew all their other gauges could be had with ejectors, and asked why not the .410. His reply was that Huglu told him they were not satisfied with the prototypes yet, and were going to offer them when they "got it right". I couldn't understand that reasoning at the time, and never did. Never did seriously consider one after that, but all those years I still wanted a .410 with double triggers, 30" barrels and ejectors. I finally got that last year when I ordered my Dickinson through Cabela's. It has been flawless, and is into the second season on doves now. For me, it was worth the wait. Glad you like yours and that it has given such good service.

It is very satisfying taking limits of doves with a .410. I have five of them, including one O/U. I take a lot of ribbing about using them on the dove field. One of my hunting buddies likes to say that ".410s are for kids and old men, and you aren't either". Funny, it seems more Texans use them for doves than anywhere else I have seen represented on forums, in a state where 'Everything is bigger". crazy

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.