Originally Posted By: King Brown

I believe no government can be trusted to do what it promises, even as a sacred trust, and despite that Canada has come to a reasonable public accommodation with its gun laws.There are indications of making handgun restrictions less onerous and currently a small petition of 25,000 signatures has asked to lift restrictions on AR15s.

Other than that, Canadian gunners have more freedom than the US regulatory rigamarole. I haven't heard a moan or cry (other than the above) since we got rid of the long gun registry. I have no use for an AR15, consider them ugly, and believe those who want them should organize as long gunners did to get public support for their mission.

Join the Canadian Gunnutz forums, 150,000 member strong and you will hear all sorts of moaning and crying about the current state of affairs.

And the idea that things are going to get better is just laughable. The new Liberal government has turned over the decision making process for what long arms should be prohibited or restricted to the RCMP. Things will not be getting better!!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia