Here's King on 1/29/2015 in Misfires, "DISARM THE FEDS" thread, post #392094, telling us about what a violent slaughterhouse Canada has become in recent years:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
In Nova Scotia, conservation officers pleaded for years to carry sidearms. Hunters caught outside the law pointed their rifles and shotguns at them and said get going. Waterfowl poaching was common. Government relented, less poaching.

Canada lost maybe 10 Mounties the last few years investigating common complaints i.e. car theft and someone with a gun on a street. None had the firepower of those who killed them in cold blood. That's changed, too.

Police are called to investigate violent domestic disputes, often most dangerous of their assignments. So what is best: tippy-toeing and knocking on the door holding a nightstick or prepared for something really nasty?

This is precisely why King was so happy that Misfires was suspended. He thinks the words he posted there are gone. They aren't. As I said earlier, immense data storage has gotten extremely cheap, and I saved virtually all of it for times like this. Note that King has been adamant that Dave W. should never reinstate the Misfires forum, but that he has absolutely no problem with posting non-doublegun crap here as long as he thinks he can advance his Liberal Left agenda.

Hypocrisy ain't civility either.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.