How are we "presiding over the wrecking of a great Party" King?

Could it be that we support the pro-2nd Amendment candidate, and you are hoping and praying to your atheist gods that the avowed anti-gunner Hillary Clinton wins?

And why are you once again attempting to change the subject? Most somewhat normal people, when confronted with their dishonesty, either fade away or apologize and take their lumps. Others, do like Alvin Linden did, and have an extreme meltdown, and then return later under a new screen name. In his case, he returned posing as a 19 year old girl named Halleye, with the screen name of gunluvr. Here's that self-described 19 year old girl back in May of 2015 in a Memorial Day thread in Misfires telling us about enjoying his/her wife's coffee and being a combat veteran:

Originally Posted By: gunluvr
Excuse me for taking up space. I'm sitting here with a cup of my wife's excellent coffee and a little "branch water" from the Knob Creek, in it. I was just thinking about Memorial Day and realized that in all the many endeavors of my life, I never felt more kinship than when I was a combat soldier. If you were to put a soldier from every war we have fought in a room, I believe we would all be able to relate. My Dad always said (a Pacific Island Vet) "Freedom isn't free" truer words have never been spoken. To those vets that read this; "Enjoy" to those that can't... Requiescat in pace!

See King. That should make you feel better knowing you aren't the only sick puppy posting crap here and pretending to be something that you are not. Once you start telling lies, it gets awful hard to keep those stories straight. Do you recall actually admitting that you lie to advance your Liberal Left ideas King? I do, from your Misfires post #389019 on 1/2/2015:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Since liberals are smiling and lying, and conservatives moaning and groaning as hard-done-bys, here's hoping for a happier New Year for members who learn from the liberals how to improve a country by telling little lies.

Everyone lies one way or another. It's absurd for the educated in the 21st century to believe one ideology fits all, and pure fantasy to say that one is purer, more virtuous than the others as fundamentalists everywhere do.

Liberalism in modern societies reigns because it reaches to a common empathetic, compassionate core where we measure ourselves by how well we contribute to others, a gospel of inclusiveness, not separation.

I believe a Canadian who made his mark in America, John Kenneth Galbraith: "The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy, that is the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

That may be a lie. Many would say it is. A lie is something we say that we know not to be true. Galbraith believed what he said. Some members believe adherents to their way of thinking do not lie but those of other ideologies do.

I believe the Iraq invasion ignited the fastest growing, fiercest and hitherto most hideous threat to Christian values in 80 years. Disagreeing doesn't make me a liar any more than other members' opinions are lies i.e. more laissez-faire, less regulation on how much and to whom each provides in taxes.

I believe as Dave Weber that disrespect, filthy language, vituperation and denunciation should have no place in Misfires. They add nothing to conversations. We are blessed that only a few of a particular bent engage in it. The Spirit flourishes. Happy New Year to all.

You can't make this shit up. I come here first for the double gun knowledge. But it is also like getting free admission to a freak show too!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.