Originally Posted By: King Brown

As most Canadians, I don't fear government confiscating my firearms. Under our parliamentary system, when they cross the line into unwarranted authoritarianism we always throw them out, as we did the registry and government with it.

King claimed to have once owned a full-auto Sten. So what did he tell us he did when government regulations became too onerous? Did he utilize his wondrous lobbying and organizing skills to reverse the encroachment or to elect a more Gun Friendly Parliament???

No. He caved like a tent in a tornado and got rid of it. That is, if the story about actually owning a Sten was true in the first place. He claims he sold it to someone in the U.S. That's quite interesting considering the troubles Canadians have simply moving unrestricted double guns back and forth across the border. It leaves me wondering how a Sten that wasn't registered under the NFA of 1934 was legally transferred into the U.S. and sold here.

Here's yet another place where King admitted to illegally transporting a pistol around Canada for decades, and once again admitting to crossing into the U.S. with one stashed in his plane.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I have been a licensed pilot for nearly 60 years, an aircraft owner for more than 50. A constant companion in its leather-bound strapped case is a Savage 24 .22-20 gauge. I forgot to remove a pistol attending Oshkosh in '83, a no-no mentioned here a week or so ago. I also carried a pistol illegally in my fishing kit for decades in every part of Canada when you could buy a new Ruger for $35 and the law left you alone if you acted responsibly. It still does.

With his penchant for violating Canadian Firearms laws, it's no wonder he isn't in favor of lifting restrictions on handguns.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.