Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: keith

That's quite interesting considering the troubles Canadians have simply moving unrestricted double guns back and forth across the border.

I hate to be a stickler for accuracy (no I don't. LOL) But almost all the issues that arise moving unrestricted (As per Canadian regs)guns and their parts across our borders, have their origins in US regulations. It is US Customs and ATF that make things hard. Not Canada.

I'll take your word for that James, but it still doesn't answer the question about the legality of an international transfer of a full-auto Prohibited firearm from Canada and then being sold in the U.S. when that full-auto firearm had not been registered as required by U.S. law under the NFA of 1934. Sounds fishy at best.

While looking for information about transferring an unrestricted gun into Canada from the U.S., I did find this interesting article titled "Under the gun: The burden of being a gun owner in Canada"

https://www.wbez.org/shows/wbez-blogs/un...10-f8d99d4e9f54

I'm hoping that you'll have time to read it and tell us if the information in it is accurate. It is a bit dated being from 2011, and the Long Gun Registry was obviously still active then, but I wondered if the rest of the rigamarole is actually true. If it is anything close to being that way for Canadian gun owners, I'd have to say King is even more full of shit than I thought pertaining to his notion that Canada's gun laws are less cumbersome than those we have. I'd ask him for his take on its' accuracy, but (a), he pretends to ignore me, and (b) I wouldn't trust him to be truthful about it. Thanks,

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.