James, thanks for your reply about the article "Under the gun: The burden of being a gun owner in Canada" that I posted the link to last night. I was all but certain that the line of B.S. that King Brown was feeding us about gun ownership in Canada was just more of his usual dishonest LULLING. He is consistent, if nothing else.

It just further illustrates that those on the Left are inherently untrustworthy. Fake civility will only get you so far when you can't seem to tell the truth. And allowing people who think like King to have a gun registration database is about as smart as putting a gun in your mouth.

I totally agree with you that there are ridiculous regulations and impediments to gun ownership and shooting on our side of the border as well. Pretty sad that because of Obama, we can now export things to Iran, a known sponsor of Islamic terrorism, yet we can't ship a flat of RST's to you in Canada. This is the type of sickness we who care about gun rights are always attempting to fix, but we sure as hell won't see it happen if Hillary Clinton has her way.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.