well keet, we can agree that i am not your friend...an this aint your tent nor anybody elses, cept dave's.

an smoke, ah don care much one way or thu udder what happens in ny gun wise...i escaped from there in 98 an only wish i had done so sooner...

an as for "preserving the second", that is a worthy goal... however, i do take issue with some here, who attempt to pervert the spirit of the bill of rights, in order to impose their private agenda on all citizens...the purpose of the bill of rights is to specifically limit the powers of the federal gubmint and not to define the powers of the federal gubmint...

the second amendment forbids the feds from infringing on the right of the people to keep an bear arms...however, the second amendment also indicates the states are free to provide for their own security, which logically, does include regulation of arms in the context of a well regulated militia...which according to some is a collective right of the people, subject to the laws of their states, imposed to maintain public security and safety...

so, if some states impose arms restrictions on their citizens and other states do not, then that is their bidness and certainly not the bidness of the feds...

Last edited by ed good; 09/17/16 09:13 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...