an inline I built years ago(never did finish that fore end) on a Remington rolling block action I converted to side-lever. 100grs of triple seven and a 248 gr powerbelt bullet. I had seen some real monster bucks on a very small sliver of public land two years ago and have been trying to put something together there since. I hunted it last year and never saw the bucks though my hunting partner did when he was after them with a bow. The place I took him was close to town and just a gorgeous setting. The other night we made a plan to walk the piece slowly with one of us on each side of the road that divides the public land. I had almost finished my walk with only a single opening and about 100 yards of land left to work and came around the last Juniper and spotted him the same time he spotted me. I stepped back behind the Juniper to decide on a game plan and it became apparent very quickly that he was not going to stick around. I made a bee line for a slightly higher spot on a rock out cropping which would give me a clear view of him and to my surprise a second buck was there as well. They were beginning to head out so I dropped to a knee, lined the sights up and squeezed. I clipped the top of his heart and he only made it maybe 30 yards. Then the work began.... that was one seriously up hill trip to the truck.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns