Mr Hause:
Quote:
"Interesting how many patriots here apparently are unable to generate the courage use their names: Dave K., James M., Keith. JUST ASK DAVE TO CHANGE YOUR USER NAME. That's what I did a number of years ago. I'm thinking the signatures on the Declaration of Independence were not pseudonyms, but those of men willing to stand and die for what they believed?"

If you're dumb enough to use you real full name(unless it's something like Smith) on a gun forum that anyone can read and that any criminal will know you own guns and can easily find your address so be it. You are WAY OUT OF LINE in making accusations about anyone else preference.
Another stupid thing to do is announce in advance as you just did that you're going on a trip again thereby letting anyone with criminal intent know you'll be away from home but your guns will be there.
Why don't you mount a spotlight on the roof of your house and make it easier for potential burglar's.
I've had one friend murdered for his collection and another invaded and tied up by armed robbers. Everyone including the police were surprised when he wasn't shot.
You'd better believe that lack of respect is indeed mutual.
You don't appreciate my educational assistance? Well there are others here who do.
I have let your thinly veiled attacks on me slide up till now but NOT this time. You've shown yourself to be a 1st class jerk.
And you can quit your insinuated whining about going to a dangerous area. I worked in one of the most dangerous areas for about 2 years and NEVER whined about it.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.