"Personal attacks only reflect the inadequacy of the argument, and the character of the attacker."

I've noted your new tag line Drew. Too bad you don't take your own advice.

I haven't posted here for a few days as I've been very busy with work and other matters. Imagine my surprise to come back and see that I am one of the subjects of a "PERSONAL ATTACK" from you.

I've always enjoyed your double-gun contributions here, especially your sharing of Damascus knowledge. I really miss seeing posts from PeteM for the same reason, and hope he is doing better and returns soon.

I, for one, really enjoy Jim's legislative alerts, and things like the Triceratops thread show us the mentality of the people who relentlessly work to take away our gun and hunting rights. Since Dave Weber has not banished Jim, I assume it must be OK with him too. Since Jim's political threads often have more replies and views than any others posted, I guess I'm not alone. If I didn't like Jim's threads, I simply wouldn't bother reading them. Why others can't do the same is a bit of a mystery to me, but I seriously think that those who get all bent out of shape about them are mostly those gun owners who actually think that you can be pro-gun while at the same time supporting anti-gunners. I don't care what our most vociferous anti-gun troll King Brown says... you can't.

That would be like an abortion doctor claiming to be pro-life.

I have not used my full name for the reasons that I have given in the past. Nothing there has changed. If I said, for example, that my full name is Keith Grimm, I guess that you'd be happier, but it wouldn't mean a thing, because it would still be a pseudonym. I just closed my eyes and pointed a pen at a page in the phone book to come up with that name. Geo Newbern has told us in the past that is not his real name. If true, I congratulate him for being intelligent enough to not endanger his family by advertising that he is a gun collector to every thief and crackhead on the internet.

Not only have you initiated this thread to launch your own personal attack and criticism against me, Jim, and Dave K., but I have in the past pointed out your personal attacks against Francis, aka, Run With The Fox. Francis has given his full name here in the past, but that didn't stop you from personally attacking him. I don't always agree with him either, or he with me. But at least he supports our 2nd Amendment, and he certainly isn't what lonesome roads refers to as F.A.G.s.- also known as Fake Ass Gentlemen. (better give us your full name, D.O.B., address, SSN, and Mother's maiden name lonesome!) And although you claim you "was raised to not inflict my un-asked-for opinions on others."... it appears you have done just that.

So you just might want to do a bit of spiritual self-examination and consider the admonitions, "Judge not, lest ye be judged" (Matthew 7:1), "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" (John 8:7), and as Barack Hussein Obama said "The good book says, don't throw stones in glass houses." Now, I know that quote appears nowhere in the Bible, but maybe Obama read it in his Koran. If Donald Trump had said it, the Media and King's little brother Larry Brown would be calling him an idiot unfit to be President.

I'll be looking forward to future Damascus barrel info from you. But feel free to leave the hypocrisy in Guatamala.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.