Originally Posted By: Dave Erickson
Keith, your chemo regimen is killing the patient. What's the point if the people you most want to influence stay away from this place? Ridiculous? Who?

Dave, the patient is slowly dying according to people like King Brown and his little brother Larry. They constantly remind us that we are a very small and unpopular minority, and that it is only a matter of time before we are legislated into extinction. So let's all huddle together while some in our group support the anti-gunners. That sort of thinking is what is ridiculous.

Apparently you agree with them that we need guys who are continually undermining us in some ridiculous big tent, all inclusive to the point of welcoming back stabbers. Meanwhile, they are giving directions to the tornado that will destroy it.

So please tell us who I am trying to influence that is staying away from this place as a result of my comments? It is a verifiable fact that this type of thread often gets way more views than those specifically dealing with doubles. Maybe you, Drew, Larry, and ClapperZapper wish to make the world safe for anti-gun trolls like King, but I happen to think they are a large part of why we are locked in a never ending battle to maintain our rights.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.