Well, I see the terminally dishonest King Brown is still attempting to make excuses for his anti-gun proclivities by hiding behind his faux civility. Yet, at the same time as he denigrates Jim and others by labeling them as "Fringe" elements, he obviously has no problem with his anti-gun choice for America, Hillary Clinton, labeling a large percentage of the electorate as ignorant racists, haters, homophobes, misogynists, etc., in what she calls a "Basket of Deplorables". He says it is wrong to separate closet anti-gunners like him from real gun guys, but has absolutely no problem separating his "Fringe" from the rest of America as if our opinion is the only one which is wrong. In King's last post, Jim has even been reduced to being nothing more than an "IT".

I'm assuming the "IT" he refers to is Jim, because I didn't call Drew a jerk. I called him a hypocrite for using this thread to launch a personal attack against 3 guys here when his own tag line says, "Personal attacks only reflect the inadequacy of the argument, and the character of the attacker."

Perhaps Drew will have some lecture for King for his personal attack on Jim, but King shouldn't hold his breath waiting for that. On second thought, maybe King should hold his breath waiting.

King doesn't like to be the Trojan Horse that is exposed for what it really is. He doesn't wish to be expelled from little brother Larry's big tent, because he knows he can do more to damage our cause of gun rights from within. But he still attempts to label and differentiate his so-called "Fringe" from those he considers noble.

Once a dishonest fraud, always a dishonest fraud

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.