Originally Posted By: James M
Quote from Last Dollar:
"Who does this wop think he is convincing?"

I do remember seeing that Keith but I let it go. However I'd like to see all of the critical remarks and rebukes made to this poster who used the Italian slur equivalent to the Black "ni**er" slur. Frankly; I don't remember ANYONE rising in my defense. Where was Drew Hause and all the other "holier than thou" members here when I was labeled with that term? I have been at times called a fascist, racist sexist and probably other "ists" I've now forgotten about.
I usually just let this behavior go because it's impossible to prove a negative that you are NOT something.
Jim

While on MisFires section of forum few have suggested that reason Dave Weber started that section was to give you place to post one irrelevant topics. I don't know because I was absent for few years and that is when Misfires started. Anyhow if true you are directly responsible for lowering standards and quality of this forum. It was great place before Misfires section appeared. That is going to make you some "enemies". In general people will not come to defense of someone they do not like or care for.