Exactly Jim, and I'd bet Jagermeister knows it too since he spent so much time in Misfires and certainly had to see other Liberals challenged to show that you were the cause of the creation of Misfires.

I can well understand why you choose to IGNORE guys like Jagermeister and King Brown. They make me sick too. But the way I see it, if we simply ignore their lies and utter bullshit, it begins to get some credibility which they do not deserve. And their demonization of you also begins to gain some traction with people who don't know better, or should know better.

But isn't it interesting and funny that even after it is demonstrated that they have posted total falsehoods, you do not see them ever acknowledge their dishonesty and/or stupidity. I'm sure you recall the time I mentioned King Brown's repeated illegal transport of a handgun in his airplane across the U.S. border, and he denied it for several days claiming that his survival gun was a Savage Model 24 .22LR/20 Ga. I even reminded him that canvasback had warned him at the time that his illegal transport of a handgun could cost him his right or privilege to ever own any kind of gun in Canada if he was caught. Then when I posted a direct unedited quote from him telling us that he had indeed illegally transported the handgun multiple times, he went on to claim it was only once, and went even further and began calling me a liar in spite of his own words proving otherwise.

To think that some here consider such pathological behavior more civil and acceptable than what I say is indeed disturbing. And it tells me a lot about them and their own level of honesty and integrity.

And you do not see any criticism of those false narratives or their lack of courage to admit they were wrong from the people who share their world view. All part of why I continue to say that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.