Originally Posted By: craigd
I know Mike. All I was pointing out was that, like my discussion with Larry, sometimes we seem to bend over backwards to fabricate similarities. But, like Larry has evolved to, we're not all equal.

Larry, batter up. If muslims are no more of a cult than Christians or Jews, are we implying some degree of equality. Maybe not, but we're equivocating. How about, muslims are no better a baseball team than than the Christians or Jews. Does that mean, for that league they all get a participation trophy?

Craig, you're stretching. Christianity, Judaism and Islam are all religions. Further, they are all MONOTHEISTIC religions. Kinda like France, Germany, and Italy are all nations. Further, they are all European nations. Does that make France, Germany, and Italy alike? Try linguistic differences, for starters. But obviously, they do have the similarities I pointed out in common, don't they? Which country is better? Which religion is better? Simple answer: Muslims will vote for Islam, Christians for Christianity, and Jews for Judaism. Just like the French would vote for France, the Germans for Germany, and the Italians for Italy.