Mike, pretty 16 Ideal and pooch. American Water Spaniel or Boykin?? Neat tripod for the Mojo. I use short piece of conduit one end flattened and cut to a point and have a short loop of paracord through the stake for my foot to drive it into the ground. The thin walled aluminum tubing sits on top of the stake.

Not only is the up high Mojo better on bringing them to you, it also doesn't attract low birds like the factory stake does. An old retired Ga. Power lineman chewed on some folks' butts for using the neutral line for decoys. He says he has seen arcing and claims the potential for bad results. He also said it was illegal. I know folks who have done it for years without harm, however. On two fields I hunt, the owners rigged dummy "power lines" through the long axes of their fields. Here are two line decoys I carved. Floyd Robbins has nothing to fear by my carvings being competition to his. wink In the photos, they are rigged to sit on top of the line, but have been modified now to sit below the line. Its easier to use than having to make it sit on top. Plastic ones work just fine. And as you write, Stan, it makes no difference. And, "no", Geo, that is not a woodduck nesting box but my diy dove stool. The gun is a 16 gauge, 1949 Ithaca M37R. Gil