Originally Posted By: King Brown
A solemn declaration to keep the thread at the top isn't a vow!

OK King, you couldn't show us where I made a "vow" to keep this thread running. So please show us where a "solemn declaration" was made.

I made the simple observation that others keeping this thread active and at the top made it possible for more people to see how you operate for a longer time period... just as you have done here once again. And once more, for your feeble mind, I said, "I don't really mind seeing this thread being kept alive by further comments...". That's a far cry from a "vow" or "solemn declaration" to keep it at the top. Is this an example of how you attempted to twist words during your short career as a journalist? Were you forced out of the business for such careless and inaccurate reporting? We've seen other similar examples of what you call "the craft of journalism". I'm not keeping it at the top. In fact, I've been out of this thread for almost 5 days, which hardly constitutes a vow to keep it running. I'm now merely responding to more of your dishonesty. But you and your cowardly little transgender friend nca225 are keeping it alive. And once again, I'm happy to have others get the chance to see how you roll. Poor ignorant nca225 still cannot read, and can't ascertain that I didn't pick on Drew here. Drew initiated this decidedly off-topic thread to launch a personal attack upon Jim, Dave K., and me.

Now how about an explanation for this bizarre accusation. And please explain why imaginary thoughts of swords and snakes gets you to thinking about penises???:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
His comedic projection of swords and snakes as tough masculinity comes off as homophobic and distinctly phallic!

Thanks again for keeping this at the top you dishonest old fraud.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.