Here begins the lesson princess: Drew's directing you to act like a man is not an insult, it is actually a compliment because it presupposes you are capable of being a man. While that is a sentiment I strongly disagree with, its not my place to correct Drew, although I could by pointing out the many examples in which you expose yourself as less then a man. The examples are many; from picking on an elderly gentlemen, to being a lying fraud while concurrently holding yourself out as the arbitrator of "truth", to attacking gentle natured members who you know will not bother responding in kind, to taking advantage of and defrauding sellers of firearms (and who knows what else) to holding yourself out as a Christian but living the exact opposite of Jesus's teachings, there are just too many to name! But I digress from the lesson...

It is clear you have a difficult time discerning a compliment from a personal attack (a strong sign of mental illness?), so I will attempt to help you by use of an example:

Drew thinking you have it in you to be a man = compliment.

A statement to the effect of "Does Herr Oberst at least thank you when you swallow?" = personal attack.

See the difference or are you still too stupid to figure it out?

Shall we continue?

Last edited by nca225; 10/01/16 05:40 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum