Originally Posted By: King Brown

"Trumpism is regression, a consequence of a long overdue reckoning of playing the punks game: manipulation by the powerful and influential of lower classes to vote against their best interests. Americans believed electing a bigot-misogynist-racist in a constitutionally multicultural society would be an improvement, again voting against their best interests, making their lives worse."

This is exactly the sociopathic, statist, religious drivel and demonization that I expected from Comrade Sralin, our resident totalitarian bigot.

As I've reiterated on many occasions, Comrade Sralin knows nothing about America. The punk in this election was Clinton and the rest of the Red Statists attempting to manipulate the public into believing their "best interests" are to empower the Democrat party to extort the freedom from their fellow citizens and reward them with it. The Democrat party is the home of bigots, mysoginists and racists, as is the source of their ideology, the Communist Party. Electing a President that will actually make people more free is only regressive to a true totalitarian sociopath. Sralin, you are so doctrinal, and entertainingly predictable.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.