Originally Posted By: King Brown
Aren't decisions based on emotions, craig? Americans voted for change, with poisonous consequences for the future. The country's split along the racial, rural-urban divide as it's ever been....

....No member of this forum would have chosen Trump if their electoral system had provided a responsible alternative....

Awe c'mon King, didn't I write policy? In the past when policy 'differences' were 'discussed', didn't you tell me to suck-it-up-buttercup, the people have spoken?

Divide? This morning, bo's press parrot josh something or another said, the prez stands by everything he said on the campaign trail. Do you think that's the kind of legacy an upper third best prez ever was supposed to leave, a loosing campaigner?

Okay, I'll scale back, twenty thousand acres? I've been thinking seriously about this. Leave some good breakfast sausage in the freezer. I'll rustle up some eggs, and me-n-Jake jr are gonna eat like kings, pardon me, before we head out into the marsh.

In the primaries when the 'proper' candidates like jeb wilted, I could bet you would've liked to see that kind of formidable door mat to go up against your gal. Any of the other failed sixteen would've given me more than enough policy opposition to your gal.

The only thing I was looking for in Trump was to see if it was possible not to get borked. All the bimbos, trump u, tax, etc., amazingly little for such a public figure, weren't able to break through his ability to wag the news around. Sure, it was a time of change, but isn't it always. Who took the ball, defined it, and ran with it?

Does your vile failure of a President Elect really bother you that much, or is it the positive enthusiasm radiating out of the meetings with the heads of Congress? Why do you keep trying to bork him? The election's over, why not study up, and when his staff and cabinet starts to form, let's bork them instead?