Hey all, well this will likely be the last photo I'll post for this year. Have not been able to get out for the last 3 weeks or so. Either snow storms (i.e. blizzards) or sub zero temps. This winter we've been hit hard as some you may know, winter storms every week and lots of snow (we have 31+" now). We are expecting another blizzard tomorrow thru Monday. Looks like we'll be getting another 8-18" of snow, plus very high winds, which means a lot of drifting.

My son and Number 1 hunting partner Will is home for Christmas leave, so we had to get out one last time. Snow was knee to thigh high, very hard walking, saw a lot of birds, but wild. Most of them were feeding up prior to this mess we're in for. The mission today was to get Will a bird or two, with me as back up. He was able to connect with a nice rooster and a nice late season grouse (which is hard to do!). So the day was a success for both Will and me. Just happy that he was able to get these birds.

It's been a very good year for me, better than last year and could have been a great year if not for the weather, still no complaints, no one got hurt, got lots of birds and had a good time when we got out. Thank you Lord and St Hubert for another season here in the great state of North Dakota!!

Will and Raina. Will used his Fabarm 12ga

Best to all and keep those pics coming!!!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret