Originally Posted By: wingshooter16
I don't have the means to consider Tony's wares, but I still learn a lot from most every topic here. To Stan's point, I have/had been mostly a mediocre shot but loving the sport, often comparing myself to the priest/Rev. in Spirit of St. Louis who couldn't fly worth a flip but sure loved taking lessons. Recently had the opportunity to purchase a used Lincoln thrower. 2650.00 with 150 ft. release cord. Could have found another of my lovely French Ideals for not much more than that. But I wanted to improve, and the machine has helped my recall and realize what my friends and shooting mentors have been trying to teach me all these years. So here's to shooting well, all guns great and small.

You have the luxury of a location to put that thrower. Helps a lot with those kinds of choices about getting better or not. Not to say one can't without the property but all of us make certain choices in how we organize and prioritize our lives. Some put being a very good shot very high on the list, for others that specific skill is a little further down. That's all. To each their own. I never worry about others' choices....only mine.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia