Originally Posted By: King Brown
Yep, James, any employee who turned away customers with wilful actions on his first day would be shown the door. If citizens were filling the streets world-wide in protest, as during Trump's first day, those employing him have a big problem.

But to the point of what you say I said, quick on the draw without looking over the habitat. Page 6 your #470061 relates to "over-rated" experience, to which I replied #470062 "I'm a businessman, no slight intended" Further down your #470067 referring leadership problem and added obama failure."

Same page my #470075 refers again to leadership and experience, specifically mine. Now go back to Page 5 #470054, my reply to tut's think-again reply to a poster's suggestion re federal hiring freeze.Trump's experience and lack of it are subordinate to saying he seems to have forgot the first management rule: know your customer.

I made no inference that his business experience was of no value, nor aver that he "seems to have forgotten" who his customers are. I'm being generous. He knows what he's doing. Professing he would bring US together, he fought Republicans as much as Democrats to get to the White House, his scorn for intelligence services, state and media as virulent as ever.

You and I would be out of business, giving publics the finger.

King, I surveyed the territory before my fingers tapped out the keystrokes. Your defense doesn't wash.

I was making no comment about "over rated" experience. Nor was I defending Trump's business experience. But you were disparaging his experience. You were complaining that Trump had no military or civil experience. (And to be clear here, all that is being described by the "tail" is supply chain" Private sector has lots of experience with that. What they don't have experience with is the overwhelming bloat of the civil service).

So my point still stands.....Obama had no experience at anything but you totally overlooked that.....it's only an issue when it's the opposing guy.

I didn't comment on your subsequent drag in of your own experience. The only other things I said was the foolishness of judging performance of the President of the United States of America on the first 24 hours on the job. I hire people, I see what they can do first. I'm unlikely to pay attention to my competitors complaining about the guy I just hired. Because that's who is complaining King....not the customers....it's the competition.

And speaking of the hypocrisy of the Left, we haven't yet touched on their complaints and fears pre-election that Trump wouldn't "honour" the results but look what is happening now.

Lying phonies! The Left is a blot on the landscape of honourable men and women.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia